1. Exercise on a Regular Basis
It is well known that exercising does a lot of good to the body and helps it become more resistant and dynamic. So if you exercise on a regular basis this can make you stronger and you will also perform longer. This is true for men but also for women, as sportive women can enjoy some positions that other women cannot even try. So get busy people! Exercise and you can improve your creativity as well as your sexual performance.
2. Manage your Stress
Exercising is also good for you as it’s a good way of managing your stress. In fact, stress management is very important especially for your sexual life because when you’re stressed out sex is the last thing in your mind. Nowadays the main source of stress is work, people work hard and bring home the stress caused by their professional life and this can be a reason why most couples have problems with their sexual life. So try to be more organised in order to finish your work on time and you’ll have more time to think about you and your partner instead of thinking about that unfinished work.
3. Add Some Spice to your Relationship
Try to remind your partner how special she is as often as possible. Don’t wait till her birthday to offer her a present, for instance after work you can pass the nearest florist and buy one rose. Then when you get home give her the rose and tell her that the rose symbolises your everlasting love or anything she would love to hear. She will be so happy and you know very well that if she’s happy the chances are very high for you to be happy as well…if you see what I mean ! So be very kind her and don’t forget that even in love, what goes around always comes back around.
4. Aphrodisiac Foods
You can also improve your sexual performance by eating aphrodisiac foods to stimulate your libido. Here is a list of some aphrodisiac foods:
– Hot Chilies and ginger: an element called capsaicin was found in hot chilies and it was scientifically proved that this helps increasing blood circulation and stimulates nerves thus you’ll feel more turned on during your sexual relations.
– Asparagus and Avocados: these are among the foods that are extremely rich in vitamin E, and this particular vitamin churn out hormones like testosterone, estrogen and progesterone which stimulate some sexual responses. If you don’t like asparagus and avocados you can still buy supplements of vitamin E.
– Red Wine: red wine is very relaxing and it contains resveratrol, which is an antioxidant that helps boost blood flow and improves circulation before and during intercourse. So you can have some red wine during your romantic dinners to help you improve your sexual performance.
But if you feel that you’ll need more than some glasses of red wine to help you then you can take some Peruvian Maca.
5. Peruvian Maca: Natural Viagra
Peruvian Maca is a legendary sex-enhancing root that was passed from the Inca. Peruvian maca is sometimes called Peruvian ginseng as this organic element can increase strength, energy, libido and sexual functions. In fact, Peruvian Maca has the same effect as viagra but this is 100% natural so you can try it out.
Guest Author: Nadine Ryans writes about orthodontic practices, Peruvian maca and wedding venue Brighton.
Please join us to keep the conversation going on...Facebook