I did a few television interviews YEARS ago and although I am not the biggest fan of appearing on camera, I am doing this for the greater good! I am doing this for my children and the three grandbabies we are expecting this year.
I’m very excited at this opportunity to lend my voice to the millions of American’s who are frustrated with everything that has been going on.
So why exactly am I SO frustrated?
- I have seen the jobs in my area flow out of this country and in it’s wake, we have been left with much lower paying jobs where even the hardest working individuals struggle to make ends meet.
- I am sick of America policing the world and the taxpayers are expected to be bleeding heart contributors to the well-being of other countries when we have so many in need here. Especially our vets!
- I am sick of much of the country acting like whiny 9-year-old girls who don’t get their way.
- I am sick of an overly entitled population who realizes it is more lucrative to sit on their couch and use public aide rather than working to pay their own way.
- I’m sick of having to be so politically correct.
- I’m sick of our justice system catering more to the criminals than the victims.
- I’m sick of our government officials being paid a modest salary, yet many of them are millionaires because their voice and votes are sponsored by special interest groups and lobbyists.
I could go on and on – but you get the point.
So this is my chance to lend you, my fellow Trump supporters MY VOICE. I will do my best to make you proud and hopefully help bring home a Super Tuesday 3 win.
Please send your positive thoughts my way. I can use all the support I can get.