Beautiful Russian Woman Want to Fall in Love With You?
Are you sure it’s not just about Money?
Are you contemplating searching for a Russian wife? Perhaps corresponding with a Russian woman? Maybe even using a Russian dating agency? Want to find out if your correspondence and relationship is genuine?
The Online Russian Bride and Russian Online Dating is a strange world indeed.
While there are legitimate Russian Bride sites out there, for the most part, things are not always as they seem!
First, let’s explore exactly what defines a scam…
- There are many scams; here are some of the top ones:
- The Russian woman is not the one in the photos you receive.
- The Russian woman (or man posing as a woman) has no intention of dating or marrying you; she just wants you to send money or airline tickets.
- The Russian woman is just interested in a green card. She will divorce you as soon as she receives it (2 years after marrying you and arriving in the US)
If you want to learn more about these particular variations of the scam – read on…
1. She’s not the person in the photos.
This is a simple scam, and happens in all internet dating, not just the Russian Bride sites. The photos are likely of a model or friend and the description is probably as fake as the picture. Beautiful people photos can be found all over the internet – so don’t always believe what you see. She hopes that once you have invested time and money getting to know her, you won’t mind she’s not as young, pretty or educated as her profile had claimed.
2. She’s Just After Your Money
Just like the Nigerian letter scams and fake lotteries, there is often no real person wanting to meet you; it is just a scam to get you to send money for any number of reasons: translations, agency commissions, to pay fees or airline tickets. Airline tickets can easily be exchange for cash, so don’t think that sending tickets offers any protection at all. Scammers are being found on established dating sites, like Match.com. Many times, no woman even involved, and the what’s more, scammers may even be in the US. A while back, an American MAN sentenced to 5 years in jail for "Russian Brides" scam. Seriously!
3. She’s Real, Will Marry You & Divorce you Within 2 Years
Life in Russia is no fun! Unless you are among the wealthiest and elite, life is usually very hard. Of course, many people would love to live in the states, so she’ll marry you. However, after receiving her green card, she’ll divorce you. When that happens, she then sends for her boyfriend/husband who’s been waiting patiently in Russia. There’s really no way you can fully guard against this – anyone can manipulate this scam from anywhere.
What to Do If You Want to Date a Russian:
- Don’t assume ANYTHING. Don’t assume the photos, names or stories are real. Unless of course you wish to assume nothing is real and go from there.
- Take your time, scammers are impatient and will "fall in love" with you within the first few emails. Thus making them far more transparent.
- Do NOT use unknown agencies and agents!
- Use trustworthy, well-established agencies for meeting women and arranging trips.
There are a few legitimate ones – if a Russian Bride is what you want, I’d recommend checking out Elena Models. They seem to be the most reputable Russian Online Dating site going.
Remember – Do NOT send money for Visas or plane tickets. And go to her country, meet her there and do so in a very public place. If all seems on the up-and-up, go from there.
Explore Single Russian Girls on Elena Models Here